The Rinnai Tankless Ultra Series Water Heaters provide technological and innovation leadership in condensing tankless water heater design. Offering house owners with a never-ending supply of hot water, a space-saving design, energy savings, and environmental advantages, Rinnai provides ease of fitting now with more venting choices right out of the box. As the only company to offer both twin-pipe and concentric PVC venting, no adaptor is essential to provide you double the venting choices on each fitting. One unit, two venting options. From project-to-project, with Ultra Series RUC Tankless Water heating systems the freedom of selection is yours.
- 1 Rinnai Ultra Series RUC98iN Review:
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions Section:
- 2.1 Q: Is An Expansion Container Essential For The Tankless WH?
- 2.2 Q: Is The Rinnai RUC98iN 2021 Comes With The Pressure Relief Valve And Isolation Valves (Incorporated In The Box)?
- 2.3 Q: What Does The Twin Pipe Denote?
- 2.4 Q: Which Other Components Are Essential Besides Buying The Tankless Heater Itself?
- 2.5 Q: Is There Any Reason The External Circulation Pump Could Not Be Fitted With This Specific Model?
- 3 Conclusion:
Rinnai Ultra Series RUC98iN Review:
- The ONLY company to provide both PVC and Concentric, offering more venting choices right out of the box saving the money, time, and the greatest flexibility to get the work accomplished fast.
- Offers a never-ending supply of hot water wherever and whenever you need it, at the same time to numerous fixtures.
Like in size to a carry-on bag, the space-saving design permits fitting almost anywhere.
- Energy factor is up to .96
- Maximum BTU Input: 199,000
- Minimum BTU Input: 15,200
- Eco-friendly technology produces lower carbon dioxide emissions which add to a healthier environment.
- Warranty (Commercial): Limited five-year on parts, five-year on heat exchanger, one-year on labor
- Warranty (Residential): Limited five-year on parts, twelve-year on heat exchanger, one-year on labor
- Installation Type: Indoor Only
- Product Type: Tankless water heater
- 199,000BTU Input
- 95 Energy Factor
- 26-9.8 flow Range
- 98-140 temp Range (F)
- Product Weight: eight-two pounds
- Model: RUC98iN
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Product Dimensions: 18.5x10x26 inches
- Can serve several faucets and bathrooms simultaneously
- High-flow rates make it ideal for large houses
- Energy Star rated
- If you don’t like gas, you can convert this unit to propane
- Has two venting options: PVC or concentric
- Can be fitted almost anywhere because of its space-saving, compact design
- Advanced technology assures extra low CO2 emissions
- Great warranty options – twelve years on the heat exchanger, five years on parts, and one year on service and labor
- Has a temp control buttons, power button, as well as a digital screen
- The house might require upgrading to fit the Rinnai RUC98iN
- Needs regular maintenance from a professional
- Hard to fit
- A small percentage of individuals complained about the poor consumer service
Frequently Asked Questions Section:
Q: Is An Expansion Container Essential For The Tankless WH?
A: If you cut off the hot side with check taps for the recirculation, then yes you’ll require an expansion container.
Q: Is The Rinnai RUC98iN 2021 Comes With The Pressure Relief Valve And Isolation Valves (Incorporated In The Box)?
A: They’re sort of hidden into the packaging, so you have to be cautious not to dispose them off unintentionally.
Q: What Does The Twin Pipe Denote?
A: It means that it can be utilized as a dual pipe or concentric pipe.
Q: Which Other Components Are Essential Besides Buying The Tankless Heater Itself?
A: You require special vent pipes and isolators to go through the roof jack and the roof.
Q: Is There Any Reason The External Circulation Pump Could Not Be Fitted With This Specific Model?
A: Yes, you can. You’ll have to run a pipe rear to your water heating system from the furthest point of your home. Remember that fitting a re-circulating pump automatically decreases the warranty from twelve years to three years.
With the never-ending supply of hot water, savings in the water consumption and energy, environmental advantages and great space-saving design, it’s hard to say no to the Rinnai Ultra Series RUC98iN Tankless Natural Gas Water Heater. As specified, there’re a lot of features that’d make you desire to move from a conventional water heating system to a tankless system. Just make sure that you contemplate the potential problems mentioned above. If you think that these will not be of main concern, then it may be the ideal selection for you and your family.